1. Ownership of the domain www.wow.pt HILODI – Historic Lodges & Discoveries, S.A., registered with the single company registration and taxpayer number 513.165.096, with registered headquarter at Rua do Choupelo, 250, 4400-088 Vila Nova de Gaia, and a share capital of 4,050,000.00 Euros, RNAAT nº: 567/2020, hereinafter referred to as “WOW” is a Managing Entity of the EVENT, identified as “Chocolat Festival Portugal”. The website chocolatportugal.pt is owned by HILODI – Historic Lodges & Discoveries, S.A. For any information concerning the website www.wow.pt or these General Conditions of Contract and Use (hereinafter shortened as “General Conditions“) you may contact WOW through any of the following means of communication: • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • Post mail: HILODI – HISTORIC LODGES & DISCOVERIES, S.A. Rua do Choupelo, 250 4400-088 Vila Nova de Gaia The reproduction, transfer, dissemination or data storage of the contents on chocolatportugal.pt without prior written consent are expressly forbidden. You can also purchase your tickets at the World of Wine ticket offices.
2. Object and Scope These General Conditions aim to define the conditions of the ticket sales for the Chocolat Festival Portugal Events. Navigation on the website chocolatportugal.pt, as well as the online purchase of any show ticket, implies acceptance of these General Conditions. WOW reserves the right to change these General Conditions without prior notice, by posting any changes on the website chocolatportugal.pt and make these changes available for consultation at the World of Wine ticket offices. Tickets sold at chocolatportugal.pt and at the World of Wine ticket offices are reserved for private customers.
3. Information and offerings available WORKSHOP (Age Rating: Adult: >13 years old) The diverse and varied programme of workshops throughout the days of the Chocolat Festival Portugal is aimed at inviting people to experience and taste chocolate in its various forms, from its various origins, in its various percentages, as well as harmonisations, from the most classic to the most daring. Participation in the workshops is exclusive to visitors to The Chocolate Story and subject to registration and availability.
SHOWCOOKING (Age Rating: Adult: >13 years old) The diverse and varied showcooking programme throughout the days of the Chocolat Festival Portugal aims to cover a range of different recipes where people can see and learn from professionals in the field, from the most classic recipes to the most innovative. For those attending the Chocolat Festival Portugal, attendance is free, subject only to the capacity of the audience. SHOWCOOKING LIVESTREAM (Age Rating: Adult: >13 years old) For those who can't make it to the event, the Chocolat Festival Portugal offers a live livestream in Portuguese and English, where you'll have the exclusive right to a dossier with detailed recipes. CHOCOLAND (Age Rating: Children: > 4 years old) It's a concept created from scratch for the little ones (5-12 years old) that includes 1 ticket to visit the delicious world of The Chocolate Story, 1 entry to the children's chocolate workshop and 1 entry to the children's entertainment area where the little ones will find giant bouncy castles, various games, face painting and many other activities. FORUM (Age Rating: Adult: >13 years old) The International Chocolate and Cocoa Forum is dedicated to debating the most relevant issues of these two worlds that meet here, this year with a particular focus on the concept of terroir in the cocoa world and the parallel with the world of wine and in particular the Douro and Port wine. The first day is dedicated to all the themes of the cocoa world, where cocoa producers, cocoa research organisations, promotional institutions and the world's leading cocoa experts debate the important issues of the moment in various panels. The second day deals with current issues in the world of chocolate, where the great figures of the chocolate world debate and clarify the most pertinent issues related to chocolate production over the course of several panels. FORUM LIVESTREAM (Age Rating: Adult: >13 years old) For those who can't make it to the event, Chocolat Festival Portugal is offering a live livestream, so that we can take this unique moment to the whole world. CHOCOLATE AND COCOA FAIR (Age Rating: General audience) The Chocolate and Cocoa Fair at the Chocolat Festival Portugal is one of the world's largest gatherings of chocolatiers, their chocolate brands and cocoa producers. Here you can find chocolate brands from Brazil to Hawaii, from Madagascar to Norway and meet the chocolatiers behind the brand in person. You will also find cocoa producers from many farms, from different countries and different origins, who will give you a unique, exclusive and direct contact with the cocoa that is the fruit of their labour. 4. Ticket availability and ticket sales Ticket selection is made in real time. Accordingly, the WOW server informs the Customer in real time on the availability of the tickets when processing the sale.
The completion of the purchase process implies that the Customer acknowledges and expressly accepts these General Conditions. The data recorded by WOW is proof of the set of transactions carried out between WOW and the Customer. If the purchase is made online, and as soon as a purchase is finished, an automatic email will be sent to confirm the transaction. The sale of tickets for the Chocolat Festival Portugal Events is only definitively concluded and only binds WOW after the sending of the automatic email reply to confirm the transaction (Confirmation Page). The Confirmation Page and the Electronic Ticket are personal and non-transferable, so any misuse of the same is the sole responsibility of the Costumer. Duplication or resale of the Confirmation Page or of the Electronic Ticket prevents the access to the experiences. It is the sole responsibility of the Costumer to confirm the data on the Confirmation Page and on the Electronic Ticket. The Electronic Ticket is valid upon presentation of the identification document, if requested. The total amount of the transaction already includes VAT at the legal rate in force.
5. Price Ticket prices for the Chocolat Festival Portugal Events are shown in Euros. Chocolat Festival Portugal offers ticket sales for the following experiences and formats: WORKSHOP With the purchase of an adult ticket to The Chocolate Story museum, visitors have access to the workshops, subject to registration and availability. The Chocolate Story Adult: 20 euros SHOWCOOKING Attendance at the Chocolat Festival Portugal is free, subject only to the capacity of the audience. SHOWCOOKING LIVESTREAM For those who can't make it to the event, the Chocolat Festival – Portugal offers a live livestream in Portuguese and English, where you'll have the exclusive right to a dossier with detailed recipes. Adult: 25 euros CHOCOLAND 1 ticket to visit the delicious world of The Chocolate Story, 1 entry to the children's chocolate workshop and 1 entry to the children's fun zone Child: 20 euros
FORUM Adult: 100 euros FORUM LIVESTREAM Adult: 25 euros Chocolate and Cocoa Fair Free Access Each experience and format will have tickets available for the following age groups: • Adult: >13 years old • Child: > 4 years old • Infant – Free entry : until 4 years old
6. Deadlines for Ticket Validity and Use All tickets are valid for the dates chosen at the time of purchase. WORKSHOP – valid during the Chocolat Festival Portugal, 19-22 October SHOWCOOKING – free access subject to audience capacity and valid during showcooking SHOWCOOKING LIVESTREAM – valid during the Chocolat Festival Portugal, 19-22 October CHOCOLAND – valid for the dates chosen at the time of purchase FORUM – valid during the Chocolat Festival Portugal, 19-22 October FEIRA DO CACAU E DO CHOCOLATE – free access valid during the Chocolat Festival Portugal
7. Payment options Tickets can be purchased at any Ticket Office through Cash payment, Debit Card, Credit Card, MB Way Apple Online Payment, VISA and MasterCard Bank Cards, ATM Reference, MB WAY or online, through VISA and VISA and MasterCard Bank Cards, ATM Reference, MB WAY.
8. Ticket delivery When purchasing online, the Costumer will receive electronic tickets (in a PDF document sent to the Customer’s email) after payment validation. Customer must then print the Electronic Ticket previously sent by WOW via email. When purchasing at the World of Wine Ticket Offices, Customer will receive tickets printed at the time of the transaction. Copies of the tickets are not issued, including in the event of loss, theft or robbery. Security warning: each ticket has an unique barcode. The validity of the tickets is controlled and registered at the entrance, through a barcode reader at the entrance turnstiles. It is not
possible for a Costumer to be admitted to an experience more than once with the same ticket. Reproduction of tickets is prohibited. Only the first person to present the ticket will be admitted to the experience, which assumes that this person is the legitimate ticket holder. Keep your ticket in a safe place. WOW may refuse entry to the event premises when several prints, reproductions, copies or imitations of a ticket are in circulation and when the holder of a print, reproduction, copy or imitation of the ticket has previously been given access to the event premises. WOW is not obliged to verify the identity of the person presenting the ticket to check that such person is actually the purchaser, nor to verify the authenticity of the said ticket. A ticket holder who is not admitted to the venue for any of the reasons mentioned above does is not entitled to a refund. WOW declines any responsibility for anomalies that may arise during the process of selling or printing electronic tickets, in the event of loss, theft or robbery, or even illegal use of the ticket purchased. In no case will a copy or certificate or a reissued ticket be delivered to Customer, in addition to the e-ticket sent by email to be printed by the Customer.
9. Cancellations, exchanges and reimbursement Tickets cannot be exchanged and/or reimbursed. Once the ticket has been purchased, and in event that the Experience ends on the selected date, rescheduling takes place. Whenever rescheduling is not possible, the price of tickets already sold must be refunded, which must occur within a maximum period of 60 working days after the announcement of the Experience closure. In the event of an interruption of the visit due to force majeure there is no refunding of the ticket price. Force majeure cases are those resulting from unpredictable events whose effects occur regardless of the will of the WOW, namely, fires, explosions, storms, floods, cyclones, earthquakes, and other natural causes that directly prevent visits to venue spaces. If those cases where a reimbursement of the ticket price takes place, only the Costumer who purchased the ticket can be reimbursed, upon delivery of the physical or electronic ticket. In no case will there be a refund or payment for any expenses or compensation.
10. Obligations of Customers and Users Customer and User must respect and comply with these General Conditions. In particular, they shall comply with the following obligations: 1) Refrain from introducing, storing or disseminating through the website any defamatory, obscene, insulting, xenophobic contents and/or any other nature contents which may breach the general principles of law and public order; 2) Not to use false identities;
3) Provide accurate personal data, email and addresses so that WOW can properly process the sale of tickets. It is thus expressly forbidden to its users to send messages or information that are insulting, misleading, defamatory, obscene or of illegal, defamatory, pornographic, scandalous, or any other content that breaches, in any way, the law, the right to privacy or intellectual or industrial property of third parties, as well as the release of any information that may be harmful to third parties or to the website owner. WOW will collaborate with any law enforcement authority which may order the disclosure of the identity of any person who releases such contents. Customer is responsible for the accuracy of the data communicated to WOW. WOW declines any responsibility for any delay or impossibility in the processing of the sale of tickets, due to error or insufficiency of the data communicated by Customer, and also declines any responsibility for damage that may arise as a result of using the website www.wow.pt or any other linked websites. Likewise, no guarantee shall be given that the website access will be uninterrupted or free from errors, viruses or any other harmful material and is not subject to complaints, penalties, damage or expenses that may arise from either its use or incapacity or even from unauthorised access or change of the web address thereof. WOW reserves the entitlement to make changes and corrections, suspend or close this website when it deems appropriate and without the need for prior notice to any user. This exemption is not intended to limit the responsibility of WOW, nor to exclude its liability in cases where such liability is legally attributed.
11. Copyright and Property Rights The content of the website www.wow.pt, including images, text, advertising, audio, video or other materials, is protected by Copyright and Related Rights, under the general terms of the law and by national and international legislation for Intellectual Property Protection, and it is not permitted to display, reproduce, modify or transfer the contents of the website in any way, whether for public or commercial purposes, without the prior and express written consent of HILODI – Historic Lodges & Discoveries, S.A. The authorised usage by law is exempted from this prohibition, provided that its origin is clearly identified. Some parts of the website may contain images or videos protected by the copyright of their suppliers. The use of this website for illegal purposes or any other purpose that may be harmful to the image of HILODI – Historic Lodges & Discoveries, S.A. is expressly forbidden.
12. Governing Law These General Conditions are subject to the Portuguese law. All ticket purchases made on the website www.wow.pt are subject to the Portuguese legislation. In the event of a dispute arising from the interpretation, application, execution, termination of the said purchases shall
be referred to Arbitration to the Consumer Information Centre in Oporto – Centro de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto. Rua Damião de Góis, 31, Loja 6, 4050-225 Oporto Telephone: +351 22 550 83 49 / +351 22 502 97 91 | Fax: +351 22 502 61 09 Email: email@example.com